From Cherokee: “They are Nike Soccer Shorts. I just have two complete sets of shorts, one Red and white, and one black and white. 15 of each color. I also have black uniform tops to match (XL). The shorts at retail value total around $750, and the 2 uniforms total $70, I figure if nothing else the goal keeper can wear the black top.”
Q1, 2008 RECAP:
- April’s Active/Alumni work weekend at the House was a success, and on a shoestring budget. All funds were donated by alumni. Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/reither/tags/20080330/
- EtaOmega.org website went down because Esposto was the administrator, and he moved to the Bay Area. Obviously it’s back up now…brand new design.
- Our finances/books needed attention – they were all still paper-based until this year. Everything has been migrated to QuickBooks now.
- We found a new CPA in Stockton to file our taxes (charges $500, but says he can eliminate some fees that we currently owe)
- New Chapter President (Adam Shea) and his exec are working to get 16 leases signed for 2008/2009.
- Got volunteers (Ed Stone, Mark Geenen, Brian D., and Tyler T.) to help out with Alumni Fundraising.
- Priority summer project is to fix the house roof and gutters to prevent further leaking.
- Brian Flournoy is heading this and donating all materials.
- We still need to raise money to pay for the labor…which is estimated at $25,000 – please donate to the House Fund if you can.
Welcome to the new Eta Omega website – the internet home of the Eta Omega chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity at California State University, Chico. Same information as the old site – just a slightly update look. This new site should be a little easier to navigate and easier for administrators to keep current…so that’s good.
Bookmark this site and check back often for updates (find other ways to keep in touch). If you have news to share, and want it published here, just send an e-mail to the alumni technical contact (find the e-mail address here).