Alumni Board Update
Q1, 2008 RECAP:
- April’s Active/Alumni work weekend at the House was a success, and on a shoestring budget. All funds were donated by alumni. Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/reither/tags/20080330/
- EtaOmega.org website went down because Esposto was the administrator, and he moved to the Bay Area. Obviously it’s back up now…brand new design.
- Our finances/books needed attention – they were all still paper-based until this year. Everything has been migrated to QuickBooks now.
- We found a new CPA in Stockton to file our taxes (charges $500, but says he can eliminate some fees that we currently owe)
- New Chapter President (Adam Shea) and his exec are working to get 16 leases signed for 2008/2009.
- Got volunteers (Ed Stone, Mark Geenen, Brian D., and Tyler T.) to help out with Alumni Fundraising.
- Priority summer project is to fix the house roof and gutters to prevent further leaking.
- Brian Flournoy is heading this and donating all materials.
- We still need to raise money to pay for the labor…which is estimated at $25,000 – please donate to the House Fund if you can.