Theta Chi Goes Digital With The Spring Edition of the Rattle
From Theta Chi International Headquarters, regarding the Spring 2010 edition of the Rattle…
In late 1991, the Grand Chapter of our Fraternity transferred ownership of The Rattle to Theta Chi Funds for Leadership and Education, Inc. During that time, print copies of The Rattle were mailed to all undergraduate members of the Fraternity, as well as all alumni for three years after graduation from college, and any donors benefitting either the Grand Chapter or the Fraternity’s public foundation.
In 2008, the Foundation Chapter decided to transfer ownership of The Rattle back to the Grand Chapter. In order to make the best use of our Fraternity’s limited resources, the Grand Chapter has decided to switch publication of our magazine to an online format.
Inside this issue:
- A special message from National President Doug Allen
- Brother Jim Haworth joins the Sears Holdings Corp. as executive vice president
- Theta Chi celebrates three installations this semester, and recognizes eight new colonies and interest groups
- An Eta Kappa alumnus is honored for heroism in Afghanistan
- Alumni and chapter news updates from around the Fraternity
- Alumni features, International Headquarters updates, and much more!
The Rattle is provided electronically to all undergraduate and alumnus members of Theta Chi chapters, colonies and interest groups.
Print editions are provided to all active contributors to the Grand Chapter and/or the Foundation Chapter, volunteers of the Fraternity, and undergraduate chapters.
To view the Spring 2010 edition, click here.”